Hamilton House – 4336 Hamilton Avenue, 45223
4336 Hamilton Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45223, USA
Hamilton House, at 4336 Hamilton Avenue, is a mid-century modern brick building within walking distance of shopping, dining and entertainment in Northside’s business district. It’s right on several bus lines. If you’re looking for clean, quiet, affordable living in one of Cincinnati’s most vibrant communities, Hamilton House is for you.
Apartments 1 – 10 are $700 per month (Income requirement of $2100 per month). Apartments 11 – 22 are $650 per month (Income requirement of $1950 per month).
Free heat and hot water. Tenant pays for electricity and wall AC. Off-street parking for one car per apartment. Security deposit is equal to one month’s rent.
The apartments feature electric wall-mounted air-conditioners.
Pets: Maximum of 2 permitted. $100 per pet non-refundable pet deposit and $30 per month rent per pet.
Renter’s choice: Pay the security deposit upfront, or pay it over 6 months in installments, with a 10% administrative fee. Application fee is $50 per person 18 and over.
- Coin Laundry
- Free Heat
- Off-Street Parking
- On-Site Resident Manager
- Window Unit Heating + Cooling
- Application Fee $50 per adult applicant or occupant age 18 or over.
- Lease Terms One Year
- Security Deposit $650 (one month's rent)
- Screening We conduct a credit check and criminal background check. If something negative comes up, we try to evaluate the individual circumstances.
- Utilities Heat and hot water included. Electricity is paid by the tenant.
- Pets Maximum of 2 pets. Non-refundable pet deposit of $100 per pet, and $30 per per month pet rent. - Deposit is $100 and non-refundable - Monthly Pert Fee: $30 per pet
- FLOOR PLANS