- No Section 8 or other subsidies.
- Refundable Security Deposit is equal to one month’s rent & must be paid upon application approval in order to hold the apartment.
- Minimum Lease term is 12 months.
- Non-refundable Pet Deposit is $100/animal. Pet rent is $30/animal per month.
- Tenant pays own heat & electricity unless stated otherwise.
- Apartments are rented on a first come first served basis once all completed forms, paperwork & fees are submitted & screening is passed.
MINIMUM Requirements to Pass the Screening Process:
Gross Income must be at least 3X the rent amount
CREDIT & CRIME REQUIREMENTS:
- No history in last 2 years of collections & charge-offs
- Not delinquent in child support payments or student loans
- Not evicted within last 5 years
- Not more than 1 eviction within last 10 years, & that eviction must be over 2 years old.
- Not convicted within 5 years for a drug violation, domestic violence, any crime with a weapon or serious violence, or any felony related to endangering people or property.
- Not convicted within 10 years for drug trafficking or sexual offense, or any multiple felonies.
To be considered for the apartment each adult (over age 18) must:
- Pay the $25 screening application fee (cash, check or money order) – Tenants are screened using objective criteria. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, familial status, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Complete & sign the application in full
- Provide 3 months of pay stubs
- Provide 3 months of bank statements
- Provide state identification with picture or current passport
- Provide proof of social security number (card or tax return)
- Meet the minimum requirements for income, credit & criminal history & pass the screening process
Any applications missing any of the required documentation will be moved to the bottom of the pile.
TO VIEW AN APARTMENT, CALL 513-400-8123, OR 513-952-9200 x103. LEAVE A DETAILED MESSAGE WITH YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION.