- No Section 8 or other subsidies.
- No vouchers.
- Refundable Security Deposit is equal to one month’s rent & must be paid upon application approval in order to hold the apartment.
- Within the City of Cincinnati, tenants have the option to pay in advance the full security deposit OR spread the security deposit over 6 months of six equal payments PLUS a monthly fee of 10%.
- Minimum Lease term is 12 months.
- Non-refundable Pet Deposit is $100/animal. Pet rent is $30/animal per month. Maximum of 2 pets per apartment.
- Tenant pays own heat & electricity unless stated otherwise.
- Apartments are rented on a first come first served basis once all completed forms, paperwork & fees are submitted & screening is passed.
MINIMUM Requirements to Pass the Screening Process:
Gross Income must be at least 3X the rent amount
CREDIT & CRIME REQUIREMENTS:
- No history in last 2 years of collections & charge-offs.
- No bankruptcies within past 12 months.
- No rental collection accounts.
- No utility collection accounts within past 12 months.
- Not delinquent in child support payments or student loans.
- Not more than 1 eviction within last 10 years, & that eviction must be over 2 years old.
CRIMINAL HISTORY REQUIREMENTS:
- No criminal offense – convicted within 5 years of domestic violence.
- No criminal offense – any crime with a weapon or serious violence.
- No criminal offense – any felony related to endangering people or property.
- No criminal offense – convicted of multiple felonies.
- No criminal offense – sexually oriented offenses.
- No criminal offense – Sex Offender Registrations.
- No criminal offense – sale of drugs within past 36 months.
- No criminal offense – drug trafficking within past 36 months.
To be considered for the apartment each adult (over age 18) must:
- Pay the $50 screening application fee (cash, check or money order).
- Tenants are screened using objective criteria.
- We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, familial status, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Complete & sign the application in full.
- Provide 3 months of pay stubs.
- Provide 3 months of bank statements.
- Provide current state identification with picture or current passport.
- Provide proof of social security number (card, tax return, recent W-2).
- Meet the minimum requirements for income, credit & criminal history & pass the screening process.
Any applications missing any of the required documentation will be moved to the bottom of the pile.
Documents will not be returned to you – do not submit originals, as you will not get them back.
Copies of documentation can be delivered to the mail drop box at Rock Island Realty, 4014 Spring Grove Ave, 45223.
Documentation may be faxed to 513-952-9201 or emailed to [email protected]
TO VIEW AN APARTMENT, CALL 513-400-8123, OR 513-952-9200 x103. LEAVE A DETAILED MESSAGE WITH YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION.